Some Benefits of Guest Blogging
- Traffic to your website through the backlinks we provide
- Creates great publicity for your online profile/website
- More exposure – the post is sent to TipsBlogger email subscribers, facebook fans and twitter followers
- Friends forever – TipsBlogger becomes your friend forever!
Why We Reject 95% of Guest Post Submissions
- Article which is not unique – already published in other websites/blogs
- Article with keyword text links – either in the content or author bio, or both, linking to other websites
- Promotional posts – promoting a specific website, product or service
- Article not relating to the niche (TipsBlogger topics)
- Article without proper author bio or with a fake bio
What about Backlinks then?
Once your guest post is accepted, there will be 1 link to your website/blog, in the author bio hyper-linked to ‘your name’.
Can I republish the same post anywhere else?
No! It should not be republished anywhere else once it is approved and published here.
We follow stringent guest posting guidelines due to large number of ‘promotional’ submissions and to comply with our blog SEO strategies.
Okay, now how to submit guest post?
With subject as ‘Guest post’, attach your post(word/text file) and send it to the email given below:
editor AT tipsblogger DOT com
Note: Please give a proper author bio which includes brief introduction about your website/blog. Email ID will not be published anywhere. You will receive an email regarding the status of your submission as early as possible.