As a fashionista you need to stay on top of all the newest fashion trends – trends that could change weekly. One week a celebrity could be wearing a certain designer and then the next week another designer, which could change the whole fashion world. In addition, not only do you need to know what the newest trends are so that you can move on from the old one, but also you need to know what the next hottest styles are so that you can stay ahead of the curve. There is no doubt that if you are a fashionista, other people turn to you for fashion advice, so it might even be more important to know what’s in style and what isn’t. If you give them the wrong advice you could lose your coveted title as fashionista. Here are 5 great apps for fashionistas.
- One of the most fun and addictive apps for fashionistas is called Go Try It On. This app is great, because it allows you to try on a particular outfit and get advice as to whether it looks good on you before you step out the door. All you have to do is take a picture of the outfit you are wearing and users will post reviews. This is a great app if you want to test out different outfits for a particular event, like a homecoming gown or a prom dress.
- If you are a frugal fashionista – always looking for the hottest styles for pennies on the dollar – there is a great app for you called The Find. If you have a particular designer in mind, all you have to do is conduct a search and the app will find all the best deals for that designer at stores in the city or town where you live – it will also give you a list of web stores too. This app will also allow you to scan a barcode when you are already at a store to see if you can get a better deal somewhere else.
- Another great app is called Rue La La. This app is free and allows you to purchase sample sale items from the biggest designers for great bargains. Sample sales are all the rage in fashion and allow dedicated fashionistas to adorn themselves will the newest and most popular designers for much less money. With this app you have to act fast, because most of the items sell out extremely fast.
- One of the biggest challenges for fashionistas is finding the perfect size. One of the most popular apps for finding the perfect size dress, jeans or shirt at a particular store or retail outlet is called What’s My Size. Lets say that you go into a store, but they don’t have your size -with this app all you have to do is type in the designer’s name and it will find a store in your area that does have your size.
- Lastly, if you want to connect with other fashionistas around the world – a great way to find the newest trends and styles – there is an app called Snapette that allows you share your fashion finds with other fashion lovers and even get advice. This app, which is free, will also help answer the most common question that fashionistas have: to wear or not to wear?