Converting our documents to PDF format is the usual task we do. PDF, as the full-form suggests, is indeed a Portable Document Format we can use for our daily tasks! doPDF is one of the best and free PDF coverters available for creating PDF files simply with few clicks. Once installed it will allow you to convert any type of printable documents to PDF files easily. It also installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver which appears in your Printers and Faxes list and also in the list of All Programs.
- Predefined page size – you can select a predefined page size for the resulting PDF file such as: A4, A5, A6, Letter, Legal, Executive, Envelope DL/C5/B5/Monarch/#10.
- Custom page size – if you need more customization in terms of PDF page size, you can define your own custom size for the resulting document by entering the desired width and height (you can create documents as small as 10×10 millimeters, or as large as 3276×3276 millimeters).
- Measurement units – you can choose to have all measurements displayed in millimeters, inches or points, this way you don’t have to do any conversions of your own.
- Graphic resolution – you can set a custom resolution for images between 72 and 2400 dpi. A smaller resolution results in smaller PDF file, but lower image quality, while a higher resolution means better image quality, but bigger PDF file. The default value is 300 dpi.
- Graphic scale – the content of the resulting PDF can be shrunk to 1% off the original size, or enlarged up to 400%.
- Page orientation – Easily set the page orientation to be Landscape or Portrait, changes being visible in the Preview area.
- Always use this folder – You can have doPDF create and save the PDF file to the same folder each time, no matter where you open the original document from.
- Embed font subsets – To ensure that the resulting PDF file will look exactly as originally intended, doPDF embeds by default the font subsets used in the original document.
Print to PDF via the virtual PDF printer, doPDF
Open the document you want to convert (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, WordPad, NotePad or any printable document), choose Print and select doPDF from the list of printers. You will be asked where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF will be automatically opened with your default PDF reader.
Convert to PDF using the doPDF Startup window
Go to Start->Programs->doPDF and click on doPDF to start the conversion wizard. Use the Browse button to select the file you want converted and after that click on Create to convert the document to PDF.
You May Also Like:
: Call to undefined function get_related_posts_thumbnails() in /home/ajeet/public_html/wp-content/themes/WhosWho/single.php
on line 54