We often create, save, sync and access various notes using text editors. But many of us doesn’t make use of various productivity add-ons or extensions available in various web browsers like Firefox. QuickFox Notes for firefox is one of such add-ons which helps you to create, save, sync and access ‘quick’ notes at any time .
QuickFox Notes is a multi-tab note taking add-on that uses the integrated bookmarks system or a single sqlite database to store notes. Therefore, if you already have either a bookmarks synchronization add-on like XMarks or a file synchronization software like Dropbox, SugarSync or Syncplicity, your notes will be synchronized automatically!
Features of QuickFox Notes:
- Text search
- Multiple tabs
- Spell check
- Clipboard manager
- Encrypt/Decrypt Notes
- Auto-copy and Paste
- Store to Archive
- Email or Print notes
- Insert special symbols
- Google word suggestion/calculator
- Import and Export from/to Simplenote (Access notes in iphone, ipod touch,ipad, and Android)
- and many more features!
Download QuickFox Notes: Link-1 | Link-2
How to Access QuickFox after installation:
- Right-click on toolbar to open a context menu
- From the context menu, choose ‘Customize‘
- Find ‘QuickFox Notes‘ icon
- Drag the icon onto a place on your toolbar
- Now you can click the icons(in status bar) to open QuickFox Notes in a window(W), in a tab(T), or in an application content(B).
QuickFox Shortcuts for Editing:
- Close QuickFox Notes – Esc
- Add new note – Ctrl+T
- Remove note – Ctrl+W
- Duplicate line/selection – Ctrl+D
- Move up line – Ctrl+Shift+Up
- Move down line – Ctrl+Shift+Down
(complete list of shortcuts here)
Enjoy Writing Notes!
You May Also Like:
: Call to undefined function get_related_posts_thumbnails() in /home/ajeet/public_html/wp-content/themes/WhosWho/single.php
on line 54