If you are a TechCrunch fan, you would be interested in making your blog looks like TechCrunch. And if you are on wordpress blogging platform then I must say you are lucky enough to grab a TechCrunch like wordpress theme for free! It’s called as CompPress released by CompTalks.
Top Features of Comppress Theme:
- Neat and Clean Theme
- Social Plugins – Tweetmeme, Facebook like and Google buzz.
- Featured Image option
- Change the logo from admin panel
- Change the background of the logo from admin panel
- Change the background image of the theme from admin panel
- 728×90 Ad placement near the logo
- Tabbed box in the sidebar for Popular , Recent and Random Posts (with thumbnail)
- Inbuilt Feedburner Subscription box
- 125×125 Ad boxes for private ad sales or affiliate banners
- Two WordPress 3.0 dropdown menus
- Author Box in the post page to display the author credentials
- Threaded Comments
- Widgeted sidebar
- Widgeted Footer
- It cost only $0.00. Yeah, it’s free!
Demo | Download
You May Also Like:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_related_posts_thumbnails() in /home/ajeet/public_html/wp-content/themes/WhosWho/single.php on line 54