Google Adsense is the most widely used way of making money online. Bloggers can earn decent income through adsense if there is enough traffic to their blogs. Following are the top wordpress plugins to manage adsense and other ads:
Wp-Insert is one of the most popular wordpress ad management plugin to manage adsense as well as other ad networks. It also helps to manage your feeds, google analytics, blog editing and even make editing your themes easier for you.
- Insert Ads above the content.
- Insert Ads below the content.
- Insert Ads in the middle of the content.
- Insert Ads to the left of the post.
- Insert ads to the right of the post.
- Option to show/hide ads on Home Page.
- Option to show/hide ads on Archive/Category/Tag Pages.
Another widely used plugin to manage and rotate your Google Adsense and other ads on your WordPress blog. It automatically recognises many ad networks including Google Adsense, AdBrite, Adify, AdGridWork, Adpinion, Adroll, Chitika, Commission Junction, CrispAds, OpenX, ShoppingAds, YPN, and WidgetBucks.
- Simple way to import all of your ads.
- Widget can be used to place ads in the sidebar.
- Put ads in your blog posts with the click of a button.
- Ads can be placed in your templates with a single PHP function.
- Ad limitations by author, category, tag, page type, and much more.
- Auto-recognition for 15 of the most popular ad networks, so you can manage these ads in your WordPress blog rather than going to each website.
This plugin helpst to insert and manage your AdSense ads based on the last Google rules and AdSense updates.
- Easy “Copy & Paste” your ads code for embedding AdSense in your WordPress posts.
- Set the number and types of ads for page.
- Select the section of your blog where to insert each ad (homepage, posts, pages, categories, archives and tags).
- All settings configured through WordPress Options interface (no knowledge of plugins or PHP required).
- Easily test different ad formats and positions modifying your existing ads.
- Exclude ads in selected posts or pages simply editing the post and using the new option you’ll find there.
- Ip filtering / banning system with alternative text or ad.
- CSS Margins of the ads configurable directly in the settings.
It’s an open source wordPress plugin which is able to automatically insert google adsense ads or yahoo publisher network (YPN) ads in to your posts on the fly. You can specify ad color and position in the plugin options, your ad code is automatically generated and inserted. Advanced users can add html and css code before and after the ad to have total control of the ad display.
- Automatically insert Google Adsense or YPN ads in to your blog posts.
- No manual work required, ad code is dynamically inserted into your existing and new posts.
- You could optionally specify not to show ads in a post by using tag.
- You could optionally specify where to start the ads in a post by using tag
- You could optionally specify where to stop the ads in a post by using tag.
- Decrease ad blindness by giving you the option to randomly place your ad within your posts.
- You could optionally define absolute ad position instead of random position.
- You could optionally define random ad network to maximize earnings from both networks.
- Allow you to pick how many total ads to show on one page.
- Allow you to pick how many ads to show in one post.
Yet another popular wordpress plugin which allows you to display ads in your posts by using a quicktag and share your adsense impressions with your friends and co-authors. To dispaly the ads you can either insert anywhere in your post or use the quicktag button.
- Nice admin area with live ad preview.
- Add as many co-authors as you desire.
- Simple add/edit/delete/reset co-authors.
- Fast insert your ads in you posts and pages.
Already using any one from above?