You would be already familiar with Google’s recently launched product Google Buzz which allows you to share updates, photos, videos and more with your friends. Last day I found some interesting tips from their blog about the Buzz. Following are the points discussed.
- Format your posts
- View a summary of your own Buzz activity at Google Dashboard
- Use an @reply to send a post directly to someone’s inbox
- Try keyboard shortcuts to fly through buzz
- Mute posts so they don’t get sent to your inbox
Visit their blog here to know more.
More about Google Buzz:
- 3 Buzz tips: Deliver posts to your inbox, disable comments, and favicons for links
- Google Buzz buttons
- Confirm your Buzz settings
- Improved comment collapsing for Google Buzz posts
- Better controls for buzz in your inbox
- 5 more Buzz Tips
- Google Buzz in Gmail
- Google Buzz Help Center
- A new Buzz start-up experience based on your feedback
- Millions of Buzz users, and improvements based on your feedback
- Introducing Google Buzz for mobile: See buzz around you and tag posts with your location
- Get Buzz on your phone
Google Buzz Video
Video – Google Buzz for Mobile
It’s said that Google Buzz is already a big success. Let’s hope for more updates and improvements! Have a great Buzzing!